The processing of your data is based on your consent or if the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party, or for taking action upon request prior to the conclusion of a contract.
The GDPR declares that IP addresses must be considered personal data because they are digital identifiers; therefore, it is impossible to visit the websites of our network without providing this personal data together with the browser's metadata.
If processing is based on your consent, you may withdraw your consent at any time. will treat your personal data lawfully based on the following conditions:
- Unambiguous consent to process the data respecting the chosen preferences.
- Legitimate interest to give a quality service, with improvements and customization of contents.
- In compliance with the European Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
This document explains:
- Truthfulness of the data collected.
- What data are being collected.
- How are the data being collected?
- What is the use of data.
- How to protect your data.
- The rights to the treatment of the data.
- Data retention.
Accuracy of the data collected
The accuracy of the data provided by the user is mandatory. The User guarantees that the personal data provided to are truthful and is responsible for communicating any changes to them.
What data is being collected
Respecting your consent and preferences, may collect:
- Classic personal data: Full name, home address, latitude and longitude coordinates, telephone number, date of birth, identification card, photograph, place of work and school.
- Digital personal data: Login IDs, IP Address, email, social network accounts and advertising system accounts.
- Data for analytics: Session date, viewed content, content category and browser metadata (browser name, operating system and device).
- Data for advertising: Advertiser name, advertiser description, advertiser website, advertiser images, advertiser title, product or service name, product or service category, product or service description, product or service location, price and images.
How data is being collected
In different areas of our network web pages we request data to provide you with different services, this data is collected to ensure the authenticity of whoever generates it and to carry out the terms and conditions that apply to the services. could collect data automatically and on request via forms. Collection on request is optional.
- Automatically collect: Without requiring direct user action, through browsing the web pages of our network we obtain session identifiers, session date, IP address, viewed content, content category and browser metadata.
- Collect by request: When we need other data that we do not collect automatically, we will ask for it. This information is requested when you register, enter comments, make contact with another user and purchase, use or advertise products or services.
Personal data collected upon request is collected and administered from the Mafdo.com website, which allows the user to maintain a single account for all web pages in our network.
What use is made of the data
The data will be processed automatically. The data may be processed according to the condition that the user may have for the following purposes:
- Automatically identify the user in the web pages of our network.
- Create and manage content.
- Customize content and advertising.
- Manage associated service preferences.
- Create and administer surveys, sweepstakes, promotions and contests.
- Manage contact messages and comments.
- Content interactions.
- Delivery of newsletters.
- Statistical analysis to maintain and improve the quality of service.
- Design of new related services.
- Set your own and third-party identification cookies.
How data is protected
We are committed to protecting the security of your data. We use various security technologies and procedures to protect your data. We store all data collected on servers with limited and restricted access, which are located in controlled facilities owned by DigitalOcean and Google Cloud Platform.
We implement the following technical, physical and organizational measures to maintain security against accidental destruction, unlawful alteration, unauthorized use, unauthorized modification, disclosure or access and against all other unlawful forms of processing.
- Availability: The Service uses the extensive features of the cloud environment to ensure high availability, such as data redundancy, load geodistribution, automatic data backup and georeferencing along with a traffic manager for geographic fault tolerance.
- Integrity: To ensure integrity, all data transits are encrypted to align with best practices to protect data confidentiality and integrity. For example, all data supplied is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
The rights to data processing
You have the right to the processing of your personal data: access, rectification, deletion, opposition, forgetfulness, limitation and portability, through the management means we have at our disposal.
Any request exercised through the rights that are recognized will give rise to the conservation, limitation and blocking that may be established to give effect to these rights.
Retention of data
In the legitimate interest and in order to guarantee possible liability, not only internally but also externally, the data will be kept for a period of 5 years, blocked and, if necessary, limited and may be made available to the competent authorities.
Sharing and disclosing data
We do not sell or give out personal user data (except with your permission) to any outside company or entity, except to the extent strictly necessary to provide you with the services or products you request (with your permission).
We use partner advertising companies to display advertising. These companies may use the information they obtain from visits to this and other websites to advertise products and services of interest to you. For more information and options to prevent these companies from using this data, click here.
If the changes we make are significant and directly affect how we use our users' personal information, we will let you know by sending a message to the primary email address you specified in your registration, or posting notices on our pages.
Disclaimer of liability
Due to the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed, is not responsible for any unauthorized loss, misplacement or manipulation of data beyond our control; whether it comes from human action or from the physical and natural environment.
Important: If you are reading this policy in a language other than Spanish, then you are reading a courtesy translation. It shall be interpreted in accordance with the Spanish version of the same, which shall prevail in case of discrepancy between this translation and the Spanish version. Any person or entity relying on the translated content does so at their own risk. In case of doubt, please always consult the official Spanish version.